Are you looking for help with the English language?
Regardless of whether or not English is your native language, writing an academic document in English can be a real challenge. Academic English is a particular genre of English that requires a deep understanding of the subtleties of the language and a dedication to precision. A well-edited document can provide you with the assurance that what you have written becomes the focus for the reader rather than how you have written it.
Academic English editing and proof-reading
- Are you looking for someone to help you finalise your written English prior to publication?
- Are you uncertain about whether your English spelling, grammar and syntax are good enough so as not to distract your examiners from the content of your thesis?
- Would you like to have confidence in your English expression prior to presenting a paper at a conference?
- Do you need your English language documents checked and edited within a week?
Editorial input for strategic documents
- Are you unsure whether the wording in your funding application is sufficiently clear to present a sound rationale for financial support?
- Would editorial input enhance the planning documents you have written in English?
- Do you need a proof-reader who is familiar with the technical language used in your scientific area and discipline?
- Is the quality of your written English inadequate to sustain your academic or professional credibility?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Suzanne might be able to help you….